Meeting will take place at Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia Downtown, 21 N. Juniper St from 5 to 7 PM.
Flexible Devices, Circuits and Systems Solutions to RF and mmW Front-ends for 5G Cellular Communications
Advances in GaN Device Technology for Millimeter-wave Applications
The mission of MTT-7 Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Solid-State Devices is to monitor the developments in both the emerging and the technologically significant solid-state device technologies for microwave and/or millimeter-wave applications; plan and coordinate the activities of the IEEE MTT Society by cooperating with other Technical Committees to promote the dissemination and sharing of technical knowledge in those areas.
The committee consists of MTT-S and related society members from academia, government, and industry with significant expertise in those technologies.
The committee covers solid-state device technologies@for microwave and/or millimeter-wave applications.
- Si, III-V, large bandgap, and others
- bipolar, CMOS, FET, HEMT, and others
- two-, three-, and multi-terminal devices
- devices for specific circuits (power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, etc.)
- devices for specific applications (ultra low power, ultra high power, ultra high speed, cutting edge of CMOS device, etc.)